DK Eyewitness Travel Guide:
NEW YORK CITY
wydawnictwo: Dorling Kindersley DK
Whether you want to visit the iconic Empire State Building, take a leisurely stroll through Central Park, or sample the sublime cocktails in East Village, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that New York City has to offer.
Dynamic and diverse, New York City is bursting at the seams with unmissable sights, mouth-watering cuisines, and truly unique experiences. From the soaring skyscrapers of Manhattan to the trendy bars of Brooklyn, the vibrant jazz clubs of Harlem to the cobblestoned streets of Soho, the city offers everything in abundance.
Our updated guide brings New York City to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the city's iconic buildings and neighborhoods. Our updated 2023 travel guide brings to life. DK Eyewitness New York City is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness New York City you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of New York City’’s must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Color-coded chapters to every part of New York City, from the Upper East Side to Lower Manhattan, Chelsea to Chinatown.
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently
- Covers: Lower Manhattan, Lower East Side, Chinatown, Little Italy, and Nolita, SoHo and TriBeCa, Greenwich Village, East Village, Gramercy and the Flatiron District, Chelsea and the Garment District, Midtown West and the Theater District, Lower Midtown, Upper Midtown, Upper East Side, Central Park and Upper West Side, Harlem and Morningside Heights Brooklyn, Beyond the Center