|Kod EAN: 9780241368176|
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Vienna, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map, all designed to help you see the very best of Vienna.
Follow in the footsteps of Empress Sissi at the Hofburg Palace, enjoy a performance at the magnificent State Opera House, marvel at Gustav Klimt paintings at the Belvedere Palace or tuck into Sachertorte in Café Central. From top 10 restaurants to the top 10 music venues, explore the best of Vienna with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Vienna:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Vienna, covering the Kunsthistorisches Museum, Schönbrunn Palace, Stephansdom and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Vienna, plus six full-colour area maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore the most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Central Vienna, Alsergrund, Museumsquartier, Opera and Naschmarkt, Karlskirche to the Belvedere and Greater Vienna
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to Vienna? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Vienna. Or planning to explore Austria further? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Austria.
|Wymiary:||10 x 19 cm|
|okładka / oprawa:||miekka|