Trinidad & Tobago Handbook
Trinidad & Tobago offer a fantastically cosmopolitan mix of cultures. From dancing to calypsos at the Trinidad carnival to relaxing in one of Tobago's glorious bays, they make a fascinating travel destination. Footprint's Handbook provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of these diverse islands.
• Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around Trinidad and Tobago.
• Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and play.
• Includes information on tour operators and activities, from spotting wildlife in the wetlands to snorkeling in clear, coral-filled waters.
• Detailed maps for Trinidad and Tobago.
• Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-known attractions, Footprint's Trinidad and Tobago Handbook provides concise and comprehensive coverage of one of the Caribbean's most varied regions.