|Kod EAN: 9781786719881|
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to Poland is all you need to plan your perfect trip, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like Lazienki Park, Wawel Castle and the Gdansk Shipyards, and cultural gems like breathtaking walks in the stunning Tatras Mountains Region, immersing yourself in the music and life of one of the world's greatest composers on the Chopin trail or experiencing the epic sand dunes of Stowinski National Park.
Features of this travel guide to Poland:
- Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Poland's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Editor's Choice: uncover the best of Poland with our pick of the region's top destinations
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access this and bonus content from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Warsaw and Mazovia; Malopolska: Little Poland; Silesia; Wielkopolska: Greater Poland; The North; The Northeast
Looking for a specific guide to Warsaw? Check out Insight Guides Explore Warsaw for a detailed and entertaining look at all the city has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
|Wymiary:||15,5 x 23 cm|
|Okładka / oprawa:||miękka|