wydanie 13, 2018
przewodnik turystyczny wydawnictwa
- All trails seem to lead to waterfalls, misty crater lakes or deserted, jungle-fringed beaches. Explored by horseback, foot or kayak, Costa Rica is a tropical choose-your-own-adventure land.
- Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Costa Rica, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice:
- inspirational images, full-color maps and recommendations from our expert authors
- planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- plus color wildlife spotters guide, surf breaks map and a comprehensive activities guide
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, San Jose, Central Valley, Highlands, Northwestern Costa Rica, Península de Nicoya, Central Pacific Coast, Southern Costa Rica, Península de Osa, Golfo Duce, Carribean Coast, Northern Lowlands, Understand and Survival chapters.