Szanowni klienci, w trakcie zakupów prosimy o zwrócenie uwagi na czas realizacji zamówienia poszczególnego produktu, znajdujący sie pod ceną produktu.
|Producent: Dorling Kindersley|
|Kod EAN: 9780241565988|
New England’s biggest city, Boston is both a hotbed of innovation and bastion of history, home to world-class museums and historic Harvard University, a buzzing food scene, and cosmopolitan performing arts venues.
Make the most of your trip to this historic city with DK Eyewitness Top 10. Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that Boston has to offer and ensuring that you don’t miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about.
Inside DK Eyewitness Top 10 Boston you will find:
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Boston’s must-sees including The Freedom Trail, Harvard University, and the Museum of Fine Arts
-Easy-to-follow itineraries including ideas for day trips, weekends, and a week’s worth of plans to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations on Boston’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, eating out, and sightseeing, with top tips on getting ready, getting around and staying safe
-Themed lists including the best seafood spots, performing arts venues, harbor islands, day trips, and much more
- Practical tips: Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip, including family activities and things to do for free
- Detailed maps including a laminated pull-out map of Boston plus eight full-color area maps
- Covers Boston Highlights, The Freedom Trail, Museum of Science, Boston Common and Public Garden, Harvard University, Around Newbury Street, Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Trinity Church, Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Charlestown Navy Yard, New England Aquarium, Moments in History, Figures in Boston’s History, Waterfront Areas, Boston Harbor Islands, Off the Beaten Path, Children’s Attractions, Performing Arts Venues, Dance and Live Music Venues, LGBTQ+ Venues, Bars, Restaurants, Spots for Seafood, Cafés, Essential Shopping Experiences, Boston for Free, Festivals and Events, Day Trips: Historic New England, Day Trips: The Beach, Beacon Hill, Back Bay, North End, and the Waterfront, Downtown and the Financial, District, Chinatown, the Theater District, and South End, Kenmore and the Fenway, Cambridge, and Somerville and South of Boston
Looking for more on Boston’s culture, history, and attractions? Don’t forget to check out DK Eyewitness Boston.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations.. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.
|Wymiary:||10,3 x 19,2 cm|
|Okładka / oprawa:||miękka|