DK Eyewitness Travel Guide:
wydawnictwo: Dorling Kindersley DK
Whether you want to chow down on deliciously fresh ceviche in Lima, descend into the wildlife-filled Amazon, or take the trail to Machu Picchu, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Peru has to offer.
With its scorched coastal deserts, steamy jungles and snow-capped mountains, Peru is blessed with beautiful scenery. These spectacular landscapes are an adventurer's playground, too, offering everything from hiking to biking and more. Beyond this lie ancient Inca cities, charming old-world towns and some of the most mouthwatering food in all of South America.
Our updated 2022 travel guide brings Peru to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighborhoods. DK Eyewitness Peru is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Peru you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Peru’s must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Color-coded chapters to every part of Peru, from Cusco to the Central Sierra, Cordillera Blanca to the Amazon Basin
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently
- Covers: Central Lima, Miraflores and San Isidro, Barranco, Beyond the Center, The Southern Coast, Arequipa, Canyons and Lake Titicaca, Cusco and the Sacred Valley, Central Sierra, Cordillera Blanca, The Northern Desert, The Northern Highlands, The Amazon Basin