DK Eyewitness Travel Guide:
wydawnictwo: Dorling Kindersley DK
Book your flight to one of Europe’s most enchanting countries — Croatia!
Bordered to the Adriatic Sea, Croatia boasts some of the most interesting cultural sights and breathtaking landscapes. It’s home to crumbling castles, medieval cities, thundering
waterfalls and enchanting islands — and permeates ancient mythology.
Take the new lightweight travel guide wherever you go on your journey through Croatia. Inside the pages of Eyewitness Croatia, you’ll find:
• A pick of Croatia’s must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems.
• The best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay.
• Detailed maps and walks make navigating the country easy.
• Expert advice and easy-to-follow itineraries.
• Color-coded chapters to every part of Croatia, from Istria to Eastern Croatia, Zagreb to Dubrovnik, and Southern Dalmatia.
Croatia is a top destination for first-time and returning visitors. The land of the Dalmatian is home to vibrant cosmopolitan cities, beach towns and centuries-old palaces, and teems with history. Find yourself exploring the Croatian beaches like the Dalmatia coastline, marveling at Diocletian's Palace in Split, musing at Zagreb’s many art galleries and indulging in the natural beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park.
The updated travel guide brings Croatia to life while dreaming, planning and experiencing your trip. Packed with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice and detailed breakdowns of must-see sights together with photographs and drawings of the country’s iconic buildings and neighborhoods — you’ll experience Croatia in all its glory.