DK Eyewitness Travel Guide:
THE GREEK ISLANDS
wydawnictwo: Dorling Kindersley DK
The perfect escape awaits! The Greek Islands are yours to explore.
Exotic beaches, crystal-clear seas, picturesque villages and breathtaking sea views... We could go on forever! Let this DK Eyewitness travel book help you experience them all. It’s the ultimate travel companion on your next trip to Greece!
Inside the pages of this Greek Islands travel guide, you’ll discover:
• Our pick of Greek Islands’ must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems.
• The best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay.
• Detailed maps and walks make navigating the region easy.
• Easy-to-follow itineraries.
• Expert advice: Get ready, get around and stay safe.
• Color-coded chapters to every part of the Greek Islands, from Athens to Crete and the Dodecanese to the Cyclades.
• Our new lightweight format makes it easy for you to take it with you wherever you go.
Whether you want to follow in the footsteps of legendary heroes at the Minoan palace,
swim in the turquoise waters of Zakynthos bay or watch the sun set over Corfu, this Greek Islands travel book is a must-read for anyone heading there soon. It’s packed with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, and hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the islands’ iconic buildings and neighborhoods.
There are a total of 168 inhabited islands in Greece and they are scattered throughout not just one but two different seas. Understandably, it can be pretty overwhelming planning a trip to the Greek Islands. Let DK Eyewitness Greek Islands help you plan and travel hassle-free. It has been updated regularly to make sure the information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak.
For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent advice, recommendations and reviews. Discover guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe!