ZANZIBAR I PEMBA
Zanizibar & Pemba Footprint Focus
Zanzibar's coastline offers some of the best beaches in the world, with its dazzling white sands and colourful marine life, whilst atmospheric Stone Town is filled with intriguing alleyways and old Arabian townhouses. Whether you're sampling fresh seafood at the Forodhani Market, scuba diving off the pristine coast of Pemba or challenging your senses on a spice tour, Footprint's Zanzibar & Pemba Handbook covers all the top attractions on these glorious islands, plus tips for escaping the crowds and getting off the beaten track.
- Includes Dar es Salaam, the main gateway for entering Tanzania.
- Practicalities section with essential advice on getting there and around.
- Highlights map & inspirational color section, so you know what not to miss.
- Comprehensive listings including where to eat, sleep and relax - whatever your budget.
- Detailed street maps for Dar es Salaam, Stone Town & other key locations in the region.
- Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprint Handbook will help you get the most out of Zanzibar & Pemba without weighing you down.