WYDANIE 2, 2020
przewodnik turystyczny wydawnictwa Rough Guides w języku angielskim
Discover Namibia with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest recommendations by our independent experts. Whether you plan to raft down the Zambezi, stargaze in the Namib desert or have a close encounter with the wildlife in one of Africa's finest national parks, the Rough Guide to Namibia will help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way.
Features of this travel guide to Namibia:
- Detailed regional coverage: provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to Namibia
- Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Windhoek and many more locations without needing to get online
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features inspirational colour photography, including the extraordinary rock engravings and paintings of Brandberg and Twyfelfontein and the windswept shapes of the Barchan, Star and Transverse Dunes.
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of Sossusvlei, Victoria Falls, Etosha National Park, the Kalahari, Windhoek, Walvis Bay Lagoon and Swakopmund's best sights and top experiences
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more
- Background information: comprehensive 'Contexts' chapter provides fascinating insights into Namibia, with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Windhoek and around; the southwest; the southern Kalahari and the far south; Central-northern Namibia; the central coast and hinterland; Etosha and the far north; the northeast and Victoria Falls
You may also be interested in: The Rough Guide to the Game Parks of South Africa, The Rough Guide to South Africa, The Rough Guide to Kenya
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold globally. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.