PORTUGALIA PRZEWODNIK TURYSTYCZNY wydawnictwo: Dorling Kindersley DK
Whether you are looking for world — renowned beaches, serene hilltop villages, verdant islands or captivating cities — Portugal has it all! This DK Eyewitness travel guide will take you through everything you need to see and do in this gorgeous country.
Inside the pages of this Portugal travel guide, you’ll discover:
• Our pick of Portugal’s must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems.
• The best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay.
• Detailed maps and walks make navigating the region easy.
• Easy-to-follow itineraries.
• Expert advice: Get ready, get around and stay safe.
• Color-coded chapters to every part of Portugal, from Lisbon to Porto and the Algarve to the Azores, Minho and Madeira
• Our new lightweight format makes it easy for you to take it with you wherever you go.
This small but immensely varied country has something for everyone. If you crave adventure, travel through the soaring mountains and volcanic craters of the Azores to the subtropical paradise of Madeira to get your fix. If that is not quite your thing, urban Portugal is just as unmissable. Explore the cutting-edge galleries, cool hangouts and restaurants of Lisbon and Porto — two of Europe’s trendiest cities.
This updated travel guide is your ideal companion when planning a trip to Portugal. It’s packed with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the hidden gems, along with stunning photography and hand-drawn illustrations. DK Eyewitness Portugal helps you plan and travel hassle-free. It has been updated regularly to ensure the information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak.
For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent advice, recommendations and reviews. Discover guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe!